You are hereWhy You Can't Believe The CDC
Why You Can't Believe The CDC
First, some background. One reason vaccines are so harmful is because of the preservatives used in them. Thimerosal, which contains 50% mercury, is one of the most widely used preservatives in vaccines. Mercury is a known neurotoxin, and is the main culprit in the staggering rise of autism cases -- up tenfold in the past 2 decades.
Apparently, the US government has known about thimerosal dangers for some time and has continued vaccinating infants and children with mercury, understanding full well the link to autism and other disorders.
A study conducted by the CDC in 1999-2000 and conducted by Dr. Thomas Verstraeten, confirmed that thimerosal/mercury was statistically shown to be the cause for the rise in autism cases. HOWEVER... in June 2000, a group of top government scientists and health officials gathered for a meeting at the isolated Simpsonwood conference center in Norcross, Georgia, and spent the next two days discussing how to cover up the damaging data.
It seems they were concerned about how the damaging revelations about thimerosal would affect the vaccine industry's bottom line. To this day the CDC will tell you that vaccines are safe and that thimerosal is safe because their study has not shown a link; however this is simply untrue -- because the data was manipulated.
The transcript of this meeting, obtained under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) is available (now archived) at [ http://web.archive.org/web/20110921062947/http://www.safeminds.org/gover... ] and [ http://genesgreenbook.com/resources/Simpsonwood_Transcript.pdf ]. I am going to quote some interesting excerpts from this Simpsonwood transcript :
- " The number of dose-related relationships are linear and statistically significant. You can play with this all you want. They are linear. They are statistically significant. "
- " We don’t see that kind of genetic change in 30 years. " (in response to the idea that autism is caused by genetic factors)
- " The medical legal findings in this study, causal or not, are horrendous and therefore, it is important that the suggested epidemiological, pharmacokinetic, and animal studies be performed. If an allegation was made that a child’s neurobehavioral findings were caused by Thimerosal containing vaccines, you could readily find a junk scientist who would support the claim with “a reasonable degree of certainty”. But you will not find a scientist with any integrity who would say the reverse with the data that is available. And that is true. So we are in a bad position from the standpoint of defending any lawsuits if they were initiated and I am concerned. "
- " But there is now the point at which the research results have to be handled, and even if this committee decides that there is no association and that information gets out, the work that has been done and through the freedom of information that will be taken by others and will be used in ways beyond the control of this group. And I am very concerned about that as I suspect it is already too late to do anything regardless of any professional body and what they say... "
- " Our first male in the line of the next generation, and I do not want that grandson to get a Thimerosal containing vaccine until we know better what is going on. It will probably take a long time. In the meantime, and I know there are probably implications for this internationally, but in the meantime I think I want that grandson to only be given Thimerosal-free vaccines. "
This Info Is Being Suppressed
The National Autism Association (http://nationalautismassociation.org) in 2008 had a page about the mercury—autism link, with plenty of hyperlinks to published studies, and also a link to the Simpsonwood Documents. This important page can no longer be found anywhere except in the Internet Archives — find it here ! [ https://web.archive.org/web/20080210012825/http://www.nationalautismasso... ]. If you visit [ http://nationalautismassociation.org ] today, you will notice that there's no longer any mention of this topic anywhere on their website. Is this information being actively suppressed ? Please help do your part to share it far and wide.
Vaccines Didn't Save Us
Official historical charts show that vaccines did not wipe out the diseases that plagued humanity -- it was better sanitation and hygiene in the cities around the turn of the century, that enabled this (see http://genesgreenbook.com/content/proof-vaccines-didnt-save-us). Also, many dog breeders will tell you from firsthand experience that vaccinations are not effective, can cause the very disease they are intended to prevent, weaken the immune system, carry risk of future chronic diseases especially if given year after year, and will even cause death (see http://www.courageouscaucasians.com/vaccinations.htm and also http://www.healthnutnews.com/why-i-dont-vaccinate-my-dog-at-all ).
Vaccinations are definitely to blame for the rise in autism. They are neither safe nor effective. The CDC cannot be trusted. They, in collusion with Big Pharma, have vested interests in promoting vaccines for financial gain.
Recommended further reading :
- New Published Study Verifies Andrew Wakefield’s Research on Autism – Again
- CDC vaccines study slammed as cover-up : Data linking mercury exposure, neurodevelopment said 'manipulated'
- Internal Documents Reveal Deception by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Regarding the Role of Vaccines in Autism
- Time for CDC to Come Clean
- Robert F. Kennedy Explains Vaccines and the Autism Coverup
- MMR and Autism in Perspective: the Denmark Story, Fall 2004
- The Simpsonwood Documents (selected quotes)
- Major Problems With the Vaccine Procedure